Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I go to the Doctor

Dr. appointment was today. Everything except my weight checked out ok. Well everything that doesn't require blood work. I'll find out about that stuff in about a week.

I have a new weight now too. I had them check it twice because I thought the scale was off. My new weight is 354. 12 pounds in 15 days.

I've lost weight often enough in the past to know that a loss of nearly a pound a day won't keep going. But it was still nice to see.

After I got back I rode my same route but went to the next corner. As I was coming up to the corner I could see the stop sign at the end of the next stretch and I was feeling pretty good so I decided to ride the next leg.

Total for today was just under 4 miles. I get that a 4 mile ride is what most cyclers would do for a warm up ride. But considering where I was one week ago it felt pretty good.

The cut on my leg is a bit infected. The Doc told me to clean it and put some anti-biotic gel on it twice a day and watch for redness to spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment