Saturday, May 23, 2009

Chickens Are Running My Life

Or at the least they are interfering with my cycling schedule. After DW got off work at 3pm we took a 200 mile trip to swap and sell chickens. Returning around 10pm and it was way too late to bike. Plus I really just wanted to go to bed.

Good news is that I did well on the eating front. Well within my calorie limits (2700 for 2lbs/week loss according to several health sites.)

Also the biking is starting to pay off in other areas as well. My 4yo wanted me to play with his Thomas the Train set on the floor yesterday. I was able to play much more actively and much more comfortably (nothing falling asleep and easier to move around) than just a month ago. If you are seriously overweight and unfit you probably know how much effort it is to do stuff down on your hands and knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment