Monday, May 18, 2009

Bad News/Good News

This weekend was a bust as far as health and exercise. A good friend came for a visit and spent the night Saturday. Diet included great things like a pint of premium ice cream and chips.

Possibly worse, my wife got coupons for two free burritos at a new restaurant from her work. So that's what we ate on Sunday. The things were HUGE! In hindsight I should have eaten only 1/2 and saved half. They actually had pretty healthy ingredients. Just too much of them.

The good news is that I rode 2-1/2 miles tonight after work. We also hooked up the kid-cart to the bike and I took my 4 year old for a ride. This is the first time we've had the thing connected to a bike even though we bought it at a rummage sale maybe 5 years ago. It's been a good stroller at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment